It’s nourishing, it’s tempting and it’s so filling. Seriously, what’s not to like?
I could eat nicecream every day, or at least every day in the summer, I guess. This nicecream bowl is gathering two favorite flavors of mine. Blueberries, cause they’re sweet, loaded with antioxidants and super tasty. Caramel, cause it brings a perfect aroma to this nourishing bowl.
- Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, vitamin K and vitamin C.
- Bananas are filled with healthy dietary fibers and support a healthy intestinal system.
Nourishing Blueberry + Caramel Nicecream Bowl
Yield 2 bowls
- 5 ripe bananas, frozen
- ¼ cup blueberries, frozen
- ¼ teaspoon caramel extract
- 1 tablespoon cocoa nibs
- 1 tablespoon raw hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- Extra frozen blueberries
- Cut frozen bananas into small chunks (it makes the blending procedure much more smooth)
- In your food processor or blender, add all ingredients and blend until smooth. You might have to stir the mixture a couple of times using a fork.
- Into a bowl, transfer nicecream and arrange with your favorite toppings.
Serving size: 1 (out of 2)
Calories: 313 Fat: 4.4 Carbohydrates: 70.6 Sugar: 37 Fiber: 8.6 Protein: 5.1