My all-time favorite breakfast smoothie for the busy mornings and hangry moments in the kitchen (this should obviously be illegal, if you ask me!).
This Nourishing Breakfast Smoothie is my go-to smoothie whenever I have to load up for a long workdays, workouts or even just for a delicious Saturday breakie.
What feels better than loading yourself up with long-lasting plant-power? I can’t think of anything more pleasant than a sip of this goodness.
- High in vitamin C and vitamin B-6
- Packed with healthy fatty acids such as omega-3 and omega-6
- Loaded with antioxidants and dietary fibers
Nourishing Breakfast Smoothie
Yield 5 glasses
- 1 medium fresh banana
- 2 medium frozen bananas
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2-inches ginger root, peeled
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups water
- Add all ingredients to your blender and pulse for 30-60 seconds or until you'll have a smooth texture.
- Enjoy cold!
Serving size: 1 (250 ml.)
Calories: 127 Fat: 1.7 Saturated fat: 0.1 Carbohydrates: 28.2 Sugar: 12.2 Fiber: 5.4 Protein: 2.8