1 bowl, chocolate and bananas are three of my favorites about this recipe. It doesn’t require long time in the kitchen or any knotty instructions. These ‘1 Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins’ are so easy and I can assure you, they are tempting!
1 Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Yield 12 muffins
- 1¼ cup banana (approx 4 medium bananas)
- ¼ cup dairy free milk (I prefer using oat milk)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons psyllium husks powder
- 2¾ cup all purpose flour
- 5 ounces dark (dairy free) chocolate, chopped
- ¼ cup instant oats
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In big bowl, add bananas and mash until smooth.
- Add dairy free milk, coconut oil and cane sugar and combine. Add vanilla, baking powder, salt, psyllium husks powder and mix.
- Stir flour into mixture and mix well.
- Add chocolate and mix carefully.
- Prepare muffin pan. If you're not using a non-stick pan, you might want to grease with some extra coconut oil.
- Add approx 2½ tablespoons dough in each hole and sprinkle with instant oats.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool on a cooling tray before serving.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 260 Fat: 3.6 Carbohydrates: 50.4 Sugar: 23.8 Fiber: 4.1 Protein: 4.3