I totally admit it, this salad is not really any inspiration for the ‘autumn salads’. But one thing I can assure you; It’s easy, filling and really tasty. Even though the weather happens to be colder and more windy these days (and I’m mostly craving pumpkin) – I still make room for potato salads. Most people probably only make potato salads in the spring-summer time. I never stop craving potato salads. There are so many opportunities with a batch of potatoes. That’s also my favorite things about this super healthy starch.
The dijon flavor compliments the potatoes so well and combined with haricots and fresh cherry tomatoes, this salad rocks my world.
Three reasons to eat potatoes everyday
- Loaded with healthy dietary fibers, which supports a healthy digestion.
- Good vitamin source – including vitamin B6, vitamin C and vitamin B3.
- Natural sugar, which make them the best food for healthy energy levels.
Potato salad with haricots and Dijon
- 2 lb small-medium white skinned potatoes
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 5 oz. haricots, fresh or defrost
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 handful parsley, coarsely chopped
- In a big saucepan, bring water to boil. Boil potatoes for 12-15 minutes until they are cooked through, but not falling apart.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix dijon mustard, water, apple cider vinegar, onion powder and parsley.
- Let potatoes cool before mixing with cherry tomatoes, onion, green beans and dijon dressing.
- Serve cold.
Serving size: 1 (out of 4)
Calories: 133 Fat: 0.4 Carbohydrates: 28.6 Sugar: 1.5 Fiber: 5.8 Protein: 3.9