These ‘5 ingredient Chocolate Truffles’ are beyond delicious. They are easily prepared and it doesn’t require lots of different kitchen essentials.
They are the perfect snack to-go and the perfect sweet to serve your table. It is a healthy substitute to unhealthy desserts and they are filled with nutrient rich ingredients. What’s not to like?
All you’ll need:
Basically method: Mix in a food processor and roll in shredded coconut, unsweetened cocoa powder, almond meal and love.
- You can additionally roll your truffles in hemp seeds, sunflower seeds or other nutty ingredients.
- You can also avoid raisins and replace with extra medjool dates.
5 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
Yield 42 (1-inch) truffles
- 1½ cups medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup raisins
- ¾ cup raw almonds
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut
- ¼ cup finely shredded coconut
- ¼ cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- In a food processor, blend medjool dates and raisins for 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Shape each truffle 1-inch size and roll in various versions → coconut, almond meal and raw cocoa.
Serving size: 1 (out of 42)
Calories: 45 Fat: 1.7 Carbohydrates: 7.7 Sugar: 5.6 Fiber: 1.1 Protein: 1.0